It’s our favourite time of year!
The days are getting longer, the snow is melting, the waterways are opening up and the peak of outdoor adventure in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada awaits. It’s time for us to hang up the snow shoes, put away the ski boots, and get ready for warmer temperatures and we eagerly await more signs of Spring.
Whether is kayaking, canoeing, camping, boating, swimming, surfing, stand up paddle boarding, wake surfing, waterskiing, wake boarding (and the list goes on) that you love, we hope you challenge yourself to FIND YOUR ADVENTURE and live the Spring and Summer of 2017 to it's FULLEST potential.
Here is a list of top 5 Summer adventure must’s in Muskoka:
- Discover Algonquin Park – One of the most stunning natural beauties in the world (in our opinion). This park doesn’t disappoint. Hold out until September and be amazed by the spectacular colours. http://www.algonquinpark.on.ca
- Discover Huntsville Ontario – Situated between glorious lakes, this town offers it all! http://www.huntsville.ca
- A stay at Deerhurst Resort – Escape the city to play and stay at a world class resort. Deerhurst hosted the G8 Summit back in 2010 – www.deerhurstresort.com
- Check out local festivals and events – Band on The Run, Rotary Dockfest, Beerfest, Maple Syrup Festival, Ironman Muskoka are just a few of the events happening in the area.
- Huntsville Festival of the Arts – A community theatre which offers some diverse performances and events - http://huntsvillefestival.on.ca
We are gearing up for another crazy season in the shop of SEVENOFIVE wooden sunglasses. We hope these longer days inspire some epic Spring and Summer adventures! We love hearing your STORY, Keep us up to date on our Instagram and Facebook page with your adventures in your Sunnies!
We wish you the best adventures in optimum STYLE.
Tim & Melissa